No B.S. Grassroots Marketing Part 7 - An Interview with Jeff Slutsky
Recently I had the opportunity to interview Jeff Slutsky, the co-author of No B.S. Grassroots Marketing: Ultimate No Holds Barred Take No Prisoners Guide to Growing Sales and Profits of Local Small Businesses.
In this segment of the our interview, Jeff discusses Why Marketing Is So Important
Here is some information on Jeff:
Jeff Slutsky is an independent consultant and speaker offering his expertise on marketing, promoting, and increasing sales at the community level to national and regional franchise and chain operators. He is the author of nine books including Street Fighter Marketing Solutions and How To Get Clients. Visit www.jeffslutsky.com.
Here is some information on No B.S. Grassroots Marketing: Ultimate No Holds Barred Take No Prisoners Guide to Growing Sales and Profits of Local Small Businesses:
Be a Small Business with BIG IMPACT
Called the “professor of harsh reality,” Dan S. Kennedy, joined by local-level marketing specialist Jeff Slutsky, delivers a hard-to-swallow truth to local small business owners like you:
You Are in a Fight for Your Life.
As a local small business you’re vulnerable to distant online discounters, big box retailers, and other competition, you’ve got to do more than merely get customers—you have to keep them FOR LIFE. And, you have to win them over where your competition can’t—at the street level.
Kennedy and Slutsky present local business owners, retailers, service providers, restaurateurs, and professional practice owners with a tactical grassroots marketing plan to help increase customer retention, generate greater referrals, and build a thriving business for the long-term.
No B.S. Grassroots Marketing: Ultimate No Holds Barred Take No Prisoners Guide to Growing Sales and Profits of Local Small Businesses Covers:
- 9 inconvenient truths of grassroots marketing
- Zero-Based Marketing—the solution when you figure out traditional and “non-traditional” marketing is failing you
- How to use the media as an extension of personality and of relationship—NOT a substitute for it
- Why most local marketing programs fail and what you need to do to succeed (a 7-Step Plan and tactics)
- On-site promotions—increase revenue without spending money, time or leaving your operation
- How to use—and how to waste dollars on—the Internet and other technology
To purchase No B.S. Grassroots Marketing: Ultimate No Holds Barred Take No Prisoners Guide to Growing Sales and Profits of Local Small Businesses, you can click on
Contact me at Chris@SalesTipADay.com or at 1-877-782-2864 (in North America) to see how I can help you with:
- Your marketing needs
- Increasing your sales
- Innovative ways to get your story heard
Keywords: No B.S. Grassroots Marketing, Jeff Slutsky